Apple Safari Browser
How To's - Step-By-Step Tutorials
Enable Safari's Pop-Up Blocker
Quick Fixes and How-To's
- First, navigate to the website that you want to use as your homepage.
- Then in Safari, click on Safari / Preferences...
- Click the Set to Current Page button
- Close out of the Preferences window.
- Click on the Cog button
- Click on Preferences....
- Click on Privacy.
- Click on the Remove All Website Data... button.
- Click on the Remove Now button.
- Click on "Safari" up on the menu bar.
- Click on "Preferences...".
- Click on "Security".
- Click on the "Show Cookies" button.
- Click on the "Remove All" button.
- Click on the "Done" button.
- Close out of the "Preferences" window.
Trouble Shooting - Fix your Safari browser problems
Nothing here yet, but you can check out the links in the "External Links" section below to resolve any issues with Safari.